Brandy Station Foundation

The Brandy Station Foundation is a 501(c)-3 non-profit organization dedicated to preserving the natural and historic resources of the Brandy Station area of Culpeper County, Virginia.

While our focus is toward the Civil War history of the Brandy Station vicinity, our efforts are not limited to that time period or by any geographic boundaries.  We have been instrumental in the preservation of significant tracts of land related to the Battle of Brandy Station (June 9, 1863) and Kelly’s Ford (March 17, 1863).  We operate the Graffiti House, which serves as our visitor center and museum.

Our goal is to ensure the history and heritage of the area is not “paved over” in our rush to progress.  Toward that end, Brandy Station Foundation has strong working partnerships in the community and with like-minded organizations.

Contact Brandy Station Foundation

19484 Brandy Rd
P.O. Box 165
Brandy Station, Virginia  22714
Phone: (540) 727-7718


Service Area

Services provided in:
  • Culpeper County, Virginia

To request additions or corrections to this entry email the Administrator