California Environmental Quality Incentives Programupdated: June 2014
Contact California Environmental Quality Incentives Program
To request additions or corrections to this entry email the Administrator
Related Success Stories for California Environmental Quality Incentives Program
- Cheney Lake Water Quality Project
- Farmers, the City of Wichita, and NRCS and EPA partnered to fund and implement conservation practices to clean and protect the city’s water supply at Cheney Lake.
- District,NRCS target irrigation water quality
- NRCS and Central Platte Natural Resources District use EQIP and district cost share funds to target cost-share funds at priority water quality irrigation farmers.
- Iowa Buffer Team
- A unique group of public and private partners joined forces to promote the establishment of buffers on agricultural lands.
- Missouri SWCD/NRCS Partnership
- Missouri NRCS' partnership with local soil and water conservation districts is tops in reducing soil erosion and protecting water quality.
- Peach Resource Renewal Project
- Conservation Innovation Grants are part of the 2002 Farm Bill and were established as part of the Environmental Quality Incentives Program administered by the Natural Resources Conservation Service.
- Salt Cedar Brush Management
- Texas Landowners with federal cost-share funds are eradicating Salt Cedar in sections of the Canadian River to increase flow and benefit listed fish species.
- Suwannee River Partnership
- The Partnership is working with producers to improve river water quality through a voluntary program of Best Management Practices (BMP) and verification.