Clean Water Act Section 319
Contact Clean Water Act Section 319
To request additions or corrections to this entry email the Administrator
Related Success Stories for Clean Water Act Section 319
- Data Verifies BMPs Improve Water Quality
- Partners gathered data to prove that installed BMPs have a positive impact on water quality – 92% bedload sediment reduction; 75% nitrate reduction.
- Rice Creek & Battle Creek Watersheds
- A project to coordinate resources from all levels of government and non-profit organizations for the common goal of reducing point and non-point water pollution.
- Tar-Pamlico Basin Agricultural Management Strategy Reduces Instream Nutrients
- Row crops and animal operations led to excessive nutrients in the estuary. It was added to the state’s 303(d) list for chlorophyll a.