Garfield County Extension Officeupdated: October 2011
The Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service provides research-based information to help improve the quality of life for all Oklahomans.

Contact Garfield County Extension Office

Ruth Ann Landwehr
Extension Secretary
316 E. Oxford
Enid, Oklahoma  73701-1335
Phone: 580-237-1228
Fax: 580-237-1955


Service Area

Services provided in:
  • Garfield County, Oklahoma

To request additions or corrections to this entry email the Administrator