Jordan-Wilcomb Construction, Inc.

Primarily engaged in commercial construction in Idaho, Jordan-Wilcomb has completed thousands of projects over the last 100 years. Jordan-Wilcomb Construction, Inc. has been located at 406 South Sixth Street in Boise for over 60 years.

The company is believed to be Idaho’s oldest construction firm still in operation today. Records show that when Boise began issuing building permits in 1910, Jordan-Wilcomb was actively building single family residences. Housing continued as its main endeavor until 1927 when the Egyptian Theater, on Main Street in Boise, became its first commercial project. The original partners of the firm were J.0. Jordan and his son J. Cecil Jordan, operating under the name of J.0. Jordan and later becoming Jordan & Son.

In 1948, J. Richard Jordan, son of Cecil Jordan, and Richard P. Wilcomb, son-in-law of Cecil Jordan, joined the firm and it became Jordan-Wilcomb Company, a partnership. In 1979, Tim R. Wilcomb, son of Richard Wilcomb, became a partner in the firm. In 1982, the company structure was modified, resulting in Jordan-Wilcomb Construction, Inc. as the construction division and Jordan-Wilcomb Company, a partnership, as the real estate holding and development branch. In 1986, Bill T. Mooney, Jr., son-in-law of Richard Jordan, became a principal in Jordan-Wilcomb Construction, Inc. Tim Wilcomb and Bill Mooney became the majority owners of Jordan-Wilcomb Construction, Inc. in 1995. Although Richard Jordan and Richard Wilcomb participate in many of the activities of the construction firm, the major project management is now handled by Tim Wilcomb and Bill Mooney.




Contact Jordan-Wilcomb Construction, Inc.

Tim Wilcomb
406 South 6th Street
Boise, Idaho  83702
Phone: 208-344-2441


Service Area

Statewide service provider in:
  • Idaho

To request additions or corrections to this entry email the Administrator