Ohio Environmental Quality Incentives Program
Contact Ohio Environmental Quality Incentives Program
To request additions or corrections to this entry email the Administrator
Related Success Stories for Ohio Environmental Quality Incentives Program
- Cheney Lake Water Quality Project
- Farmers, the City of Wichita, and NRCS and EPA partnered to fund and implement conservation practices to clean and protect the city’s water supply at Cheney Lake.
- District,NRCS target irrigation water quality
- NRCS and Central Platte Natural Resources District use EQIP and district cost share funds to target cost-share funds at priority water quality irrigation farmers.
- Iowa Buffer Team
- A unique group of public and private partners joined forces to promote the establishment of buffers on agricultural lands.
- Missouri SWCD/NRCS Partnership
- Missouri NRCS' partnership with local soil and water conservation districts is tops in reducing soil erosion and protecting water quality.
- Peach Resource Renewal Project
- Conservation Innovation Grants are part of the 2002 Farm Bill and were established as part of the Environmental Quality Incentives Program administered by the Natural Resources Conservation Service.
- Salt Cedar Brush Management
- Texas Landowners with federal cost-share funds are eradicating Salt Cedar in sections of the Canadian River to increase flow and benefit listed fish species.
- Suwannee River Partnership
- The Partnership is working with producers to improve river water quality through a voluntary program of Best Management Practices (BMP) and verification.