This website is owned and operated by the Resources First Foundation (RFF).
Our intention is to provide information and products in support of private land conservation.
We recognize that visitors to our site may be concerned about the information they provide to us
and how we treat that information. RFF is committed to honoring your privacy preferences.
- Subscribing to the E-newsletter
- To sign up the e-newsletter you are only required to provide us with your name and e-mail address.
- How to Opt-Out of the E-Newsletter
- If at any time you wish to stop receiving an electronic newsletter from
RFF select the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of every e-Newsletter,
or contact RFF.
Please provide enough information for us to be able to identify you
that we may comply with your request.
- Yellowpages Listings
- Your contact information such as your name, title, organization name, address, phone and fax numbers, and email address
are the basis of a yellowpages listing. Additional information such as a bio, description of services or, mission statement can be
part of a listing.
- Use of Information
- By agreeing to let RFF add your information to RFF websites, directories, or yellowpages, your information will be available to the general public and to inform site visitors of your services and qualifications.
RFF reserves the right to send our directory members mailings (both postal and e-mail) such as our newsletter, appeals or information as it relates to RFF.
You may opt-out of mailings (both postal and e-mail) at any time if you do not wish to receive non-business critical information from us.
You can be removed from the yellowpages at any time if you do not wish to have your information publicized.
If you request that we remove all of the Personal Information stored in your listing, we will promptly do so.
RFF will not sell your e-mail address for commercial purposes.
- Security of Your Information
- We will take appropriate steps to protect the security of your personal information. We will
also protect your personal information in storage. We have implemented security policies, rules,
and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
unauthorized access; improper use or disclosure; unauthorized modification; and unlawful
destruction or accidental loss. All our employees who have access to, and are associated with
processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
All sensitive information (such as your credit card information) provided to the
RFF through our (or our partners) websites is transmitted either to us or to our credit card
processor using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that
lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us.
No credit card information is stored on our site.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can ever be 100% secure. While we
strive to protect your information to the fullest extent, we cannot ensure or completely
guarantee the security of such information.
- Links to Third Party Sites
- We provide links to third party sites. Since we do not control those websites, we encourage
you to review the privacy policies posted on these third party sites.
- What are "Cookies"? "Cookies" are small files sent from a Web server to your computer through
your browser program. There are two types of cookies: non-persistent and persistent cookies.
A non-persistent cookie enables a website to temporarily keep information on your computer as you travel
from one page to another on our site. This cookie is automatically deleted from your machine when you close
your browser. Because these cookies are necessary to provide some functions, failure to allow such cookies
will make our website unavailable to you.
A persistent cookie is kept even when you close your browser. You can manually delete these cookies using
commands specific to your browser and computer system. These cookies store information that would generally
not change from session to session. They also contain information that would need to be reentered by you each
time you visit the website.
some history about the parts of our sites that you have visited to help you navigate our site
more easily or to alert you to related pages on our site that may interest you.
- Questions and Contact Information
- RFF welcomes comments and questions on this policy. We are dedicated to protecting your
personal information, and will make every reasonable effort to keep that information secure.
If you have any questions, please contact us at
Resources First Foundation
189 Main St.
Yarmouth, ME 04096
The information you provide to us will also be covered by this policy.
- Due to the expansion of the RFF website and resources, RFF will be engaging in more communication with directory members. We respect your
privacy and, as always, will not sell your information for commercial purposes. However, email and postal communication is important for
the maintenance of our resources. If you do not wish to receive any further mailings from RFF contact us and we will cease. Please allow a
few days for us to update our systems.