I have 27 years of experience as a consulting forester in northern New Jersey. Have run my business (Appalachian Forestry Service) since 1985. I do all of my work in Sussex, Warren, Morris, and Hunterdon Counties, New Jersey. I have served or am serving on the New Jersey Forestry Association Board of Directors, New Jersey Tree Farm Committee, and New Jersey Division, Allegheny Society of American Foresters, having chaired the division in 2008-2009.
- Forest management planning;
- Christmas tree plantation establishment and maintenance;
- timber stand improvement;
- timber appraisal;
- timber harvest planning and administration;
- soil and water conservation planning and implementation;
- municipal watershed management;
- wildlife habitat improvement;
- forest recreation enhancement;
- assistance with land-use property taxation program.
PO Box 313
Newton, NJ 07860
Statewide service provider in: